Friday, March 12

Saving money.. Comparison Shopping

I spend my workdays looking for ways to lower the cost of my company's products. This includes a lot of "comparison shopping" to find the best product value for our money. My motto is "Pretend it is YOUR money".

Insurance for DummiesI keep telling my co-workers that the same idea applies outside of the office. There are many things that you can save money on, just be comparison shopping. One of these things is insurance.

With insurance, you have to weigh low costs versus the benefits from the provider. There are many website where you can go to compare many providers at the same time. A great website is NetQuote.com which shows you how much you will pay.
Take a second and see how much you can save on Pennsylvania insurance by visiting their website.